Monday 17 June 2013

Definitely a New Kick-off.

We tend to give chances freely to the things we love rather than the things we despise although those things have let us down uncountable of times. Why?

 I am trying to rejuvenate my love for blogging and giving it another go after a lengthy hiatus. I remembered how my posts used to consist of the au-courant 'Aisyah's life' issues, the latest updates on tv shows, music, an appalling amount of my j'adore and je déteste and what not. It was more or less an online diary of mine that I dwelled in blindly. But I believe that somehow an immense amount of those petty matters are honestly not worthy of sharing. To be frank, they were quite useless to myself and probably to you readers as well. Those pointless posts will be locked safe for memories' sake. InshaAllah, this new one will somehow be a refreshing start but by the same lass, just well improved. Of Aisyah's hopes and dreams, perpetual thoughts, life adventures, issues that can be reminders to all of us and definitely, inspirations.

I just hope this one will last.


No comments:

Post a Comment