Tuesday 15 August 2017

A tad bit.. lost?

And she's back with another post! 

I'm typing this out as I ponder on all the things that I would have written over the years if I was actually bothered to jot down the things that have been running and playing in my head or at least blog about it.. I would have a lovely journal! Which I don't, ha-ha. 

It has been exactly 2 weeks since I resigned from my post of Assistant Architect. I don't really know how to feel about it. I am happy that I no longer have to wake up in the early AMs just to be stuck in an hour jam to work. Instead, I'm able to wake up in my comfy bed a little bit late until my conscience tells me to get up and start my day. Which is bad since my conscience enjoy late mornings. I am also trying to keep myself busy by doing the usual house chores and designing my parents' future house.. while browsing for accommodations to rent, skimming through books and journals on future thesis topics. I haven't got that figured out, yet. To be honest, I'm a bit lost. Lost on trying to figure out how I'll be coping the next 2 years, in a new place with new faces. Lost on the things I should be packing for and the things I should and should not be bringing. Lost on the littlest things that I shouldn't be worrying about since everything is actually well figured out already. Or maybe it is just my conscience once again that is afraid of the slight (major!) changes in life that is ahead of me.

I'm pretty sure I'll be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment