Thursday 11 July 2013

Just 19.

The previous post was just a correspondence to my birthday (a mere reminder for my own self) which was yesterday! 10th July wasn't much of a big deal for me, all of my birthdays ever since I could remember was just like any other days I have lived-- which was normal. But maybe this year's is a tad bit special because it was the 1st of Ramadhan! I practically drove around KL the whole morning and just lepaked at home for the rest of the day, watched Monsters University and Despicable Me 2 in bed. Yes, so that was what I generally did on my birthday. A superbly normal day on a birthday for a normal girl. 

And this is just an awfully normal written post. 

Because this girl is just out of words. 

And has nothing interesting to share. 

Yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment